We provide estate planning to clients and their families to ensure preservation of assets. We draft wills and trusts, medical directives, and powers of attorney. The firm’s probate practice includes both informal and formal contested probate matters.
Probate cases can be simple when there are no disputes or highly charged when family members disagree. We try to avoid disputes with good estate planning.
- Filing Probate Cases with or without a Will
- Accepting or contesting creditor claims
- Challenging Probate actions
- Removal of Personal Representative (formerly the Executor or Executrix)
- Will Contest
- Inventory of Assets
- Simple Will
- Complex Will
- Will with Testamentary Trust
- Revocable Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Establish Trustees for Children
- Avoiding Probate